Why is Brand Reputation Management Essential for Law Firms
We live in a world where the answer to a question is a simple Google search away. If you are interested in going to a new restaurant or trying out a new salon or spa, what is one of the first things you do? Look them up on the internet, browse their website and read the reviews.
You don’t just read the stunning reviews highlighted on their website; you want to look at the reviews on their Google My Business page and other review sites.
After researching the potential company, it is then that you decide to patronize their business. It is rare that anyone visits a business without knowing about them first.
We want to know what and who we are supporting and the value of going to that business. Our time and money are precious, and no one is going to choose to have a chaotic or disappointing experience. It’s not worth it.
Brand reputation is everything these days, and if your business isn’t being reflected in a positive light online, you could potentially be losing out on thousands of dollars in revenue.
This is the case for EVERY business and is an integral part of digital marketing, especially for law firms.
Brand Reputation for Law Firms
Brand reputation management is crucial to the survival and growth of law firms. 33% of people search online for representation, and the other 67% ask family and friends first, but then go online to research the firm.
How is your brand currently being reflected online? Do you know what kind of reviews are out there? How many testimonials do you have, and are you actively asking for more?
What Are People Saying?
“Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room” – Jeff Bezos.
If you’re not looking at and managing what people are saying about your firm, your potential clients might be seeing negative comments and decide to go elsewhere.
Are You Asking For Reviews?
Capitalizing on your relationship with your clients is also essential.
If your clients are already happy with your firm, they are indeed telling their friends and family about you, so why not ask them to leave a review online to tell the world?
Reviews make your brand more reputable and authentic. Having updated testimonials, dozens or even hundreds of reviews show potential clients that YOU care about your reputation and people care about YOUR brand and trust you.
How LawHustle Can Help
If you found yourself realizing that you aren’t managing your brand reputation as effectively and actively as you should, it’s okay! We understand that your plate is full, and your time is valuable. Therefore, we are always trying to educate our viewers on how to run your firm as effectively as possible. For example, in our last blog, we discussed how to close more legal leads efficiently, saving you time and allowing you to streamline your workflow.
Along with our other revolutionary tools, we’ve created a system that helps you build a rockstar reputation and effectively and actively manage your online reviews.
Our Reputation Management System is an automated system that we put into place to actively manage your reviews and reputation online.
You have a long to-do list, and if asking for testimonials is on there, check this box and consider it done.
Our system will connect with your clients after completing your work with them and asking them to review your firm.
How? We send them a simple link. Once you see their review and respond appropriately (if needed), the system will update it on your website (through your reviews widget) and places like Google My Business and anywhere else your designate.
This eliminates asking your clients to go to multiple platforms to review your firm, which can be time-consuming and something they don’t want to do or don’t have time to do.
It also eliminates YOU taking time away from your other important tasks.
Let’s Get Started
We created these tools to help you become the ultimate scalability machine and grow your business beyond what you thought possible.
Our mission here at LawHustle is to provide legal support services to create the ultimate law firm growth system by offering tools and automation to build a solid reputation, strengthen open communication, and grow trust with clients and potential clients.
Grow your firm, streamline your workflow and increase your productivity today with a FREE demo of our LawHustle Growth System. Connect with us to get started!